PERIBOARD-521 - Wired Trackball Keyboard
- PERIBOARD-521 is a wired keyboard with 14 mm trackball. Keyboard Dimension: 456x160x30mm. With normal size key caps, you can keep your typing speed and accuracy.
- Built-in 14 mm optical trackball with control of mouse pointing and scrolling function (FN+F9) on entertainment and work. With DPI switch function between 1000 and 1600dpi (FN+F10), you can adjust the sensitivity of the trackball movement with the optimal performance.
- It also fit with various industrial and professional use.
- Added 12 multi media, with control of video, audio, and Internet feature, easy to access with FN key.
- Plug and play mouse with USB interface, easy to use with standard setting function. 1.8 meter long cable, ideal for flexible working space setup.
Professional Trackball Keyboard
"“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication” is the practice philosophy of Perixx PERIBOARD-521.
Full-size keyboard with built-in 14 mm trackball makes it perfect for leisure time and work. Special trackball scrolling and dpi (1000/1600) switching feature is just one effortless click away.
You will be amazed by how those detailed design will make your work a lot easier. While meeting customer’s desire of a versatile keyboard, PERIBOARD-521 strives to keep the user-friendly number pad to maintain a full-function keyboard with succinct design. With its gentle typing feeling and quiet sound, PERIBOARD-521 is going to be your next favorite keyboard!
- Wired full size keyboard
- Built-in 14mm high DPI trackball
- 10 multimedia hotkeys
- Professional and industrial solution
- Plug and play feature
On top of its versatile functionality, PERIBOARD-521 is visually flattering as well. Designed by ideal symmetrical proportion, blending the trackball into solid keycaps seamlessly. Slightly tilted angle structure with adjustable feet, PERIBOARD-521 just makes typing more natural and comfortable.
|Product Dimensions||456 x 160 x 30 mm|
|Connection Type||Wired (USB)|
|keyboard size||Full Size|
|Key Switch Structure||Membrane|
|System Requirement||Windows XP/7/8/10|