PERIBOARD-506II - Ergonomic Trackball Keyboard
- Ergonomic full-size keyboard with a built-in trackball; Keyboard dimension: 512x275x58 mm, bigger than most standard keyboards.
- Built-in optical sensor trackball with mouse pointing and scrolling function, reducing the need to move hands back and forward between keyboard and mouse. Easy setup for people with physical challenges.
- Split-key design conforms arms and hands into a position; Integrated palm rest design supports your wrists a comfortable position; Recommended for users with Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) symptom to reduce the pain.
- Tactile keystroke design reduces pressure from every single key-pressing, making typing experience easier and more comfortable.
- A plug-and-play keyboard with USB interface, easy installation for all ages; 1.8 meter long and sturdy cable to arrange your workplace flexibly; added 6 multimedia hotkeys, with special hotkey "P" to enable/disable mouse middle click function.
Split-key layout and 3-D shape, specifically designed to fit the natural posture of human hands, guiding you to the most relaxing typing gesture. It has been reported by users who suffer from RSI (Repetitive Strain Injuries) that Perixx ergonomic keyboard does help ease muscle stress effectively.
Given all practical functions plus the new feature, integrated trackball, PERIBOARD-506II is the new option for professions who work with computer intensively. It’s also ideal for limited workspace and glove-using environment.
Integrated palm rest and curved design provide extra supports to wrists, connecting user and the keyboard seamlessly. Plus long-distance key structure, the solid keystroke feedback is also a great support to finger muscles, making typing more comfortable in a long run.
- Ergonomic full size split-key design
- Integrated palm rest
- Built-in trackball
- Built-in 2 hubs
- 6 multi-media hotkeys
- Design in Germany
Built-in 2 USB hubs, flexible for multi-device integration. For accounting and mass document processing work professions, numerical keypad area increases great efficiency. PERIBOARD-506II‘s one-in-one full function design also minimize the movement of forearms and the whole upper body. User-friendly for people with long-term muscle pains or disabilities.
|Product Dimensions||512 x 275 x 58 mm|
|Length of cable||1.8 m|
|Connection Type||Wired (USB)|
|keyboard size||Full Size|
|Key Switch Structure||Membrane|
|System Requirement||Windows XP/7/8/10|