- DX-1000 series offer the speed type gaming mouse pad that support all-purpose office and gaming environment. Engineered to exceed the exacting demands of the world's top professional gamers, the highly-adaptable Perixx DX-1000 successfully melds the full-scale speed, acceleration and responsiveness of mats with the comfort offered by uncoated soft pads.
- XL Size - 15.75 x 12.6 x 0.12 inches. Depending on your working environment, choose the best size for you. Four sizes available: (M/L/XL/XXL). We are a market leader with the richest choices for every specific gaming need.
- Non-slip Rubberized Base - provides stability and eliminates the occurrence of unwanted movements when performing fast, gliding moves with a mouse.
- Great stability for precise pointing control.
- Waterproof - Durable high quality fabric with water-repellent coating; prevents damage from spilled liquid.
- Gentle texture with silky-smooth surface will take care of your skin during your long-term repetitive and rapid movements.
- Speed and Accuracy Enhancer - Heat-treated lycra surface works as a performance enhancer for gamers who use both laser and optical mouse. You can rely on it to level up your gaming skills.
- Easy to Clean - Try to rub mouse mat gently with a moist cloth and a bit of shampoo. Shampoo is a mild cleaner that's gentle on most fabrics.
Non-slip rubber material helps to prevent unwanted movements and offers a solid base for gamers and office workers.
DX-1000 is now better and stronger with an anti-fraying stitched frame for extended durability. Retaining its slick speed-enhancing surface that blends high acceleration with sharp responsiveness and unyielding control.
Made with water-repellent coating to prevent damage from spilled liquid.
Boasting an improved iteration of woven fiber technology. Every inch of the Perixx DX-1000's surface is a glide-versus-resistance sweet spot, making it suitable for all mouse sensitivity setups and play styles.
Easy To Clean
Our mouse pad will make it easier to keep the desktop space clean. Simply rub the pad gently with a wet cloth and a bit of shampoo.