MX-2500B Programmable Gaming Mouse
- High Precision Performance - Up to 10.800 DPI, 150ips, and 30G tracking speed for maximum performance in gaming speed and accuracy.
- High definition optical sensor and 6 adjustable DPI level presets (they can be easily programmed using the driver) for DPI adjustment, the so called On-The-Fly adjustment.
- 7 Programmable Buttons - Designed specifically for gaming, with all customizable buttons and Perixx MX-2500 gaming mouse software. The advanced customization allows you to program all the buttons individually, e.g., editing macros, DPI adjustment, and light customization.
- Total Ergo Comfort - Ergonomic, symmetrical design with thumb support for left- and right-handed users. Optimized placement of the buttons makes them easy to reach, which helps to prevent unintended button pressing.
- Featuring textured thumb support for excellent haptics, anti-slip scroll wheel for comfortable mouse grip experience.
- Dynamic RGB Lightning Modes - Customizable dynamic chroma lighting system with 5 different lighting modes and customizable color combinations. The brightness for each color is adjustable.
- Ultra-Durable Switches - Omron microswitches for faster, quieter, and smoother clicks.
- The software/driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Dimensions: 5.18 inches x 2.84 inches x 1.65 inches and Weight: 0.32 lb.
- Durable braided 5'9-foot cable and gold-plated USB 2.0 connector.
Customizable RGB Lighting
Advanced RGB lighting in five different modes that matches your game. The lighting can be easily turned off with the on/off switch at the bottom of the mouse.
Adjustable DPI raging from 500-10.800 to match your gaming strategy and style. Default DPI: 600/1200/2400/3600/7200/10000.
Optimized micro switches that ensure a long lifespan with a fast and consistent mechanical clicking.
Perixx MX-2500 is easy to program with MX-2500 gaming software which meets the optimized configuration for different types of games.
For Non-stop Gaming in Comfort
The well-designed irregular texture on both sides of the mouse to avoid slipping and prevent any discomfort caused by hand perspiration.