PERIMICE-508 - Wired Ergonomic Vertical Mouse
- PERIMICE-508 is a wired ergonomic vertical mouse with 6 button design. Optical sensor and built-in DPI switch button. You can switch DPI between 1000/1600.
- Natural ergonomic vertical with right-handed design. Recommended to Repetitive Strain Injuries RSI User and user works particularly long periods on the computer, for example, office workers, gamers and internet surfers. Prevents possible mouse arm or tennis elbow (RSI syndrome).
- 6 button design with 5 programmable buttons. You can easily define five buttons based on your working environment.
- Plug and Play mouse with USB interface, easy to start to use with standard setting function. High Quality Rubber Coating Surface
- Cable is about 1.8 meter. It is long enough for you to connect with your computer, whether it is on or under your desk.
Do you have long-term muscle sore/pain from using a computer mouse? If the answer is positive, the following information will be greatly relevant to you.
Nowadays people become more familiar with the side effects of technology. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for example, a symptom caused by chronic pressure on the underside of wrists, is a major one. However, it’s a pity that only few are aware of a fundamental and simple solution: build yourself an ergonomic workplace, starting from the computer mouse, which works intensively with your upper body every day.
PERIMICE-508’s design is different from most mice. When you hold the mouse, it’s like a natural handshake position. The vertical design makes your wrist slightly tilt to the side, alleviating pressure from your carpal tunnel.
With a rather gentle back curve, its longer shape emphasizes better support to human palm. People who have sores from the thin hand muscles can easily lean the whole palm on it, controlling the mouse effortlessly.
- Ergonomic vertical design
- Suitable for all hand size
- Programmable feature
- DPI switch 1000/1600
- Plug and Play
Ergonomic Vertical Shape
Vertical design can let your hand lay in a natural, vertical “handshake” position without twisting wrist muscles while gripping the mouse.
It has been significantly reported by customers who suffer from RSI (Repetitive Strain Injuries) symptom that vertical ergonomic mouse does help ease the wrist pains and stress.
For All Hands
PERIMICE-508’s streamline is very gentle and fit for all range of hand sizes. Helping you stretch out all fingers and the palm comfortably during long hours.
By choosing a proper size of your own mouse, muscle soreness from overly contracting the hand can be well-improved in a long term.
|Product Dimensions||12.4 x 6.8 x 6.2 cm|
|Connection Type||Wired (USB)|
|For Hand Size||M ( 15-17.8 cm), L ( > 17.8 cm)|
|System Requirement||Windows XP/7/8/10|
|Number of Buttons||6 (5 programmable button)|