PERIMICE-813 B Bluetooth Ergonomic Vertical Mouse Wireless 3-in-1 Multi-Device Technology
- Mouse With Ergonomic Principles - Vertical mouse design promotes natural handshake position to prevent the twisting of the forearm for less muscle strain and better posture.
- 3 Wireless Connectivity - Portable mouse without cable-hassle, equipped with three wireless connection modes - wireless 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, and Bluetooth 3.0 - connect up to three different devices and switch between them easily.
- Comfortable Design - Combined with rubberized coating on the side of the mouse to provide better grip and more comfort.
- High-precision Mouse Control - Precise tracking movements and accurate navigation with Perixx optical sensor. Change DPI sensitivity with easy-reach control buttons. Adjustable 3 DPI levels of the 800/ 1200 / 1600.
- Compatibility - Windows OS, Linux Ubuntu 16.04, Chromebook, iPadOS, Android, Amazon Fire Tablet; Partial compatibility with macOS (forward and backwards buttons are not available for macOS)
- Mouse Orientation - Right Handed
- DPI - 800 / 1200 / 1600
- Operating Range - around 33 ft.
- Dimensions - 4.92 x 2.44 x 3.03 inches
- Weight - 0.2 lb
Our recommended bluetooth mice
Wireless Multi-Device Vertical Mouse
The vertical design will keep your wrist at bay by promoting a natural handshake position without forcing your wrist and forearm to twist unnaturally.
Place your palm comfortably on the mouse instead of hovering your wrist in the air like you would with a standard mouse (non-ergonomic).
PERIMICE-813 streamlined design will look good on your desk with a high-quality rubber coating that is comfortable to hold and does not get easily dirty.
Switch between devices via three different connection methods (wireless 2.4 G, Bluetooth 3.0, and Bluetooth 5.0). You can connect up to 3 different devices and then switch between them easily with just one click.
Tracking with Precision
Featuring a high-quality optical sensor for accurate tracking and on-the-fly DPI settings (800/1200/1600). Switch between DPI with the convenient DPI switch button at the top of the mouse.