Terms and Conditions
§ 1 contractual partner
1. The following general terms and conditions apply to all business relationships between Perixx Computer GmbH, Heerdter Landstraße 198e, 40549 Düsseldorf, phone: +49 (0) 211 569488 00, email: email@example.com (hereinafter: provider) and the customer, which can be closed via the website www.perixx.com.
2. The general terms and conditions of the provider apply exclusively.General terms and conditions of the customer only apply to the extent that the provider has expressly agreed to them.
3. The customer is a consumer insofar as the purpose of the goods and services ordered cannot be attributed predominantly to his commercial or independent professional activity. In contrast, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract, is exercising their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 conclusion of contract
1. The product presentations shown on the Perixx Computer GmbH website are non-binding requests to conclude a purchase contract.
2. The customer can select a product on the product overview page and is then taken to the product detail page. Here the customer can put the individual article into his or her virtual shopping cart by pressing the button "ADD TO THE BASKET". In the subsequent ordering process, the customer is asked to provide the necessary data. By clicking the “Pay now” button, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract for the goods in the shopping cart.
3. The provider then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail in which the customer's order is listed again and which the customer can print out using the "Print" function. The automatic confirmation of receipt only documents that the customer's order has been received by the provider and does not constitute acceptance of the application.
4. The contract only comes into effect when the declaration of acceptance is submitted Provider, which is sent with a separate e-mail (order confirmation). In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but no later than upon delivery of the goods, the text of the contract (consisting of the order, terms and conditions and order confirmation) will be sent to the customer by us on a permanent data carrier (e-mail or paper printout) (contract confirmation ).
5. German and English are available as contract language.
6. The contract conclusion is not saved by the provider.
7. As part of the shopping cart contract option, in which the customer first puts the product "into the shopping cart" before submitting his contract declaration, the customer can delete his data at any time after he has entered it in the order form or the deletion of the data entered Access data by closing the browser.
§ 3 payment
1. Paypal, Shopify Payments (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Klarna. Sofort, Klarna Pay later, eps transfer, iDEAL, Bancontact, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay) and Amazon are available as payment methods Pay available.
2. The prices quoted for the goods include the applicable statutory value added tax.
3. The shipping costs are [details of shipping costs] per order.
4. In the event of a cancellation, the customer has to bear the direct costs of the return.
§ 4 retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the provider until full payment has been made.
§ 5 Warranty
The guarantee is based on the statutory provisions.
§ 6 contractual right of withdrawal
1. The customer is entitled to the statutory right of withdrawal for contracts and distance sales contracts concluded outside of business premises. You can find more information on this in our cancellation policy.
2. In addition, the provider grants the customer a further free 30-day right of withdrawal. To make use of this right, the customer can send the order to the customer service e-mail address within 30 days or fill out the RMA form at https://www.service-perixx.com/. If the goods have already been sent to the customer, the provider sends the customer a return label with which the goods can be returned free of charge. After receiving the goods, the provider will reimburse the customer for the purchase price.
§ 7 European Dispute Settlement Platform
The EU Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (OS). This can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
§ 8 final provisions
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to contracts between the provider and the customer, excluding the UN sales law. The legal regulations for the restriction of the choice of law and for the applicability of mandatory regulations, in particular of the state in which the customer as a consumer has his habitual residence, remain unaffected.
2. The contract remains binding in its remaining parts even if individual points are legally ineffective. The ineffective points, if any, are replaced by the statutory provisions. As far as this would represent an unreasonable hardship for one of the contracting parties, the contract becomes ineffective as a whole.
3. We are not subject to any special codes of conduct.