Perixx’s warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below. Perixx warrants this hardware product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original invoice. If you discover a defect, Perixx will either repair or replace the product free of charge. You must contact Perixx for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) prior to returning any product. For each product returned for warranty service, please include your name, shipping address (no P.O. Box), telephone number, copy of the bill of sale as proof of purchase and make sure that the package is clearly marked with your RMA number.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PERIXX SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO PERIXX DEALER, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATION, EXTENTION OR ADDITION TO THIS WARRANTY.
PERIXX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, DOWNTIME, GOODWILL, DAMAGE TO OR REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT OR PROPERTY AND ANY COST OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH PERIXX PRODUCTS. PERIXX’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE PRODUCT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS PAID BY PURCHASER FOR SUCH PRODUCT.
- The manufacturer and re-resellers are not responsible for any malfunctions, damage, or personal injury incurred by:
- A misuse of the product
- Any attempt to dismantle, change or modify the product in any manner
- You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for the compliance could void your authority to operate the equipment.
- Mandatory repair charges are required for the following conditions, within the guarantee period:
- Malfunction or damage is due to misuse or improper alteration or repair.
- Malfunction or damage caused by the falling after the purchase.
- Malfunction or damage is caused by a fire, salt, gas, earthquake, lighting, wind, water, or other natural calamities, or abnormal voltage.
- Malfunction or damage is caused by other devices connected to the keyboard.
- All brand names, trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective owners.
Please Note: Long-term repetitive use of any keyboard could cause injury to user. Perixx recommends users avoid excessive use of this or any keyboard.