Perixx PERIBOARD-332 Wired Backlit USB Mini Keyboard with Scissor Keys and Large Letters
- Mini and Ultra Thin - This is a wired keyboard with a compact, slim design allowing you to minimize the space taken up on your desk/work area which is perfect for work environments with limited available space.
- Backlighting - The LED backlight makes these sleek keys easy to read in high or low light work environments. The backlighting can be toggled easily with the lighting shortcut by pressing Fn + F10.
- Etched Keys - Featuring laser-etched big font letters ensure that the keys are durable, sharp, and easy to read making this product great for the visually impaired users.
- Low-Profile Scissor Keys - The high-quality scissor key mechanism provides stability and responsiveness which makes every keystroke quiet and comfortable. The low profile design and the beautiful combination of the concave and convex keys give this keyboard a modern look, for a neat and minimalistic desk setup.
- Compatibility - Windows 7, 8, 10, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS (the multimedia shortcut keys are designed only for Windows operating systems. If you are using another operating system, the media keys will follow the Setting of your system)
- Dimensions - 11.22 x 4.57 x 0.83 inches
- Weight - 0.79 lbs.
- Cable length - 5.9 ft.
Our recommended backlit keyboards
Productivity Keyboard in a Mini Design
This modern keyboard was designed with your hands in mind to provide the most comfortable typing experience. This keyboard also features hotkeys for maximum convivence and accessibility.
The LED backlight provides the perfect illumitation for both dark and light setting. Easily adjust the backlight with 4 brightness levels. Type efficently in different lighting scenarios without putting extra strain on your eyes.The backlighting turns off automatically after 30 seconds of inactivity to save power.
PERIBOARD-332 is designed with sculpted keys and scissor switches and a mixture of concave and convex key designs. The concave keys allow for the a natural fit for your fingertips to promote a resposive and comfortable typing experience. The top and bottom row of keys are convex to match the angle of your fingers hitting the keys.
Compact Design for Tight Workspaces
Built without a number keypad, this mini design will save more desk space without compromising productivity.