USB dongle receiver for PERIDUO-605
The perfect solution for those who have lost or damaged their original PERIDUO-605's USB dongle. With this USB dongle, you can easily re-establish the connection between your keyboard/mouse and computer in just a few simple steps. Follow the instructions to rebind the dongle to your PERIDUO-605. Once the connection has been established, you can use your original PERIDUO-605 combo set just like before.
All language layouts of PERIDUO-605.
How to rebind receiver to the product
- Insert batteries into your keyboard and mouse.
- Plug the receiver into the USB port on the computer.
- Switch the keyboard on.
- Press the "connect" button for 10 seconds. Make sure the distance between the keyboard to the receiver is not more than 10 cm. If the number lock light keeps flashing for 8 seconds, it means that it's connected.
- Plug the receiver out and put it back into the computer again.
- Switch the mouse on.
- Press down the right mouse button and the scroll wheel at the same time for 10 seconds. Make sure the distance between the mouse to the receiver is not more than 10 cm. The red light on the mouse should start flashing during this process and once the process is completed, the red light will stop blinking.